- To support and promote GB type programs to reduce poverty.?
- To offer training and techical assistance to national and international organizations to support GB replication initiatives.?
- To publish materials aimed at disseminating information about Grameen Bank Replication Programs (GBRP) and drawing the attention of all concerned to the deep rooted problems of poverty.?
- To build an international network of concerned people and institutions working in the field of poverty alleviation.?
- To conduct research and undertake and/or encourage experimentation to find ways to bring about socio-econonic changes in the lives of the poor.?
- To promote and operate health and sanitation services for the benefit of the poor.?
- To organize and operate any project or enterprise that will help increase employment, income and management skills of the poor.?