GS worked and has been working with different international and national donors and partners in its different programs.
- UNICEF Bangladesh: Unicef has been providing financial and technical support in Early Childhood Care and Development interventions since 2001. It also collaborated with GS in the latter’s Arsenic Mitigation Program.
- Plan International: Plan has provided financial and technical support in GS’s Early Childhood Care and Development interventions from 2002 to 2010.
- UNESCO: UNESCO assist GS in the latter’s Life Oriented Education Program (a non-formal functional basic literacy program for poor rural women) in 1998 and 1999.
- CISD (C&A Initiative for Social Development): CISD has been a long term partner of GS since 2004 and assisting in the Arsenic Mitigation Program, Non-formal Education for Slum Children program and recently the Vocational Training Program of GS.
- Rockdale Foundation: Rockdale provided financial assistance to GS’s Life Oriented Education Program and Pre-school program in 2001-2003.
- Rotary Bangladesh: Rotary Bangladesh worked with GS in Arsenic Mitigation Program.
- Grameen Foundation (GF): GF has been a partner of GS in the latter’s Scholarship Management Program. GF has so far sponsored 250 scholarships.
- Bangladesh Shishu (Children) Academy (BSA): An agency of Ministry of Women & Children’s Affairs, Government of Bangladesh, BSA has been a partner of GS in its ECCD activities.